Guarantees and repairs on Homebrand products
- Our products carry a one (1) year guarantee, unless otherwise stated on the packaging of the product.
- The guarantee covers the cost of the repair, or a replacement where necessary if the product is faulty and not damaged by customer.
- The guarantee does not cover faulty products that have been modified, misused, abused, damaged or used for any purpose other than which our products are intended for.
- Faulty products returned within seven (7) days of purchase, accompanied by a valid proof of purchase and in its original packaging will be replaced free of charge, or a refund to the customer if they request one.
- The guarantee of our products does not cover wear and tear.
- Any return under guarantee, has to be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase (POP). Without such proof of purchase the cost of repair will be at the customer’s expense, should the customer wish to repair the product.
- For products out of guarantee, the customer needs to contact Homebrands to arrange the repair.
- If the product is under guarantee, the customer will need to send the product to our offices, and we will cover the courier cost back to the customer once repaired.
- If the product is out of guarantee, all courier costs will be at the customer’s expense.
- Returns for repair of out of guarantee products are for the cost of the customer.
- We will provide a quote prior to the repair for the customer’s approval.
- This policy applies to all online orders as well.
- All repairs carry a three (3) months guarantee
No return will be accepted without the official documentation and a valid POP, such other documentation to accompany the POP must be one of the following:
- Repair note from store.
- Goods return note from the store.
- Request for credit note from the store.
- Credit requests must be accompanied with a valid reason.
- No credit claims will be accepted for credit from stores for the following reasons:
- If goods were damaged in store.
- If goods were received incomplete and were signed for as complete.
- If goods have no paperwork or incorrect paperwork.
- If the goods have no valid POP
- Claims from stores after 48 hours of receipt where a completed proof of delivery has been issued.